Terms & Conditions
- Preksha Yoga reserves the right to refuse admission to trainings, workshops or retreats.
- In the event that admission is refused for any reason within the discretion of Preksha Yoga, after payment of deposit or in full , 100% of all moneys received by the company minus a 30% administration fee will be refunded to the payor.
- Latecomers may be admitted to trainings at the discretion of Preksha Yoga.
- Preksha Yoga require that all trainees attending our Teacher Training program have comprehensive travel, medical and cancellation insurance for the duration of their training.
- Trainees who are pregnant, or fall pregnant during a Teacher Training Course are not permitted to partake in or continue the training. No refund will be given under these circumstances. For this reason, if you suspect you may be pregnant it is highly recommended you visit a doctor for a pregnancy test before enrolling for the training.
Security of Information
- Preksha Yoga takes the privacy and security of our trainees and their personal information very seriously. Information collected is used strictly by us to provide our services to you and as is required for the provision of our services.
- Information submitted to Preksha Yoga may be shared with administrative staff and teachers solely for administration and teaching purposes.
- Trainees understand that Preksha Yoga engages in social media networking, such as facebook, instergram etc. as part of the company’s promotional endeavors, which may involve sharing of photos or other information.
- Preksha Yoga may contact graduates in the future about upcoming events and opportunities. This will require the use of trainee contact details. If trainees are uncomfortable with this, please make this explicitly known to the staff via email.
- Preksha Yoga cannot guarantee a place on a Teacher Training Course training until full deposit has been received. Upon receipt of the deposit the trainee will be fully enrolled in their selected course.
- Trainee identification such as a passport photocopy must be provided upon final payment for Teacher Training Course.
- Preksha Yoga has full discretion to offer discounts and concessions at any time. This does not automatically entitle other trainees to the same discounts and concessions.
- Preksha Yoga accepts no responsibility for cancellations, delays, changes or losses caused by acts of God, war, and threat of war, closure of airports, civil strife, natural disasters, accidents or any other events beyond our control. This includes injuries, illnesses, medical or psychiatric conditions of trainees developed during or after the course as well as loss of, or damage to, personal property during the training.
- In the unlikely event that a Preksha Yoga training, workshop or retreat is cancelled 100% of the payment will be refunded, or an alternative retreat or training placement will be offered.
- Where an enrollment is cancelled by a trainee for any reason, the deposit is not refundable. Transfer of deposit to another training, for exceptional reasons, will be at the discretion of management
- If a training, workshop or retreat must be abandoned or interrupted due to exceptional circumstances there will not be a refund if more than half of the training has been completed (start and finish dates inclusive).
- Preksha Yoga accepts no responsibility for flight costs in the event of cancellation of trainings, workshops or retreats. The Company is not liable for any flight cancellation, rescheduling or delays.
Injury or illness prior to or during the training
- By partaking in trainings, workshops, retreats or classes, trainees retain control and direction over all their physical activities and voluntarily assume full liability and accept the risk of harm, including physical injury and discomfort as a result of my participation in activities during the program.
- Preksha Yoga accepts no liability for any injury or illnesses that occur to trainees during the trainings, workshops, retreats or classes.
- The nature of a yoga teacher training, retreats, workshops and classes includes a certain level of interpersonal physical contact. By participating in this yoga events trainees voluntarily agree to this contact and understand its professional nature.
- Pictures may be taken during training’s, workshops, retreats or classes and used in a promotional capacity such as Facebook, Instagram, twitter, the company website etc. By agreeing to these terms and conditions trainees give full permission for this information to be released.
- Preksha Yoga retains no liability for use of pictures or videos taken by trainees of the training, the teachers or other trainees.
- Photos and videos taken by trainees during training’s are deemed to be for learning and personal use only. Sharing this information with third parties or for financial gain without full permission of Preksha Yoga is strictly prohibited.
Use of Materials
- Materials that are part of any training, workshop or retreat including but not limited to the Preksha Yoga Teacher training manual, the general layout of the Preksha Yoga Website, logos, trademarks and webpages content are the property of Preksha Yoga. Using this information with third parties or for financial gain without full permission of Preksha Yoga is strictly prohibited.
Changes to our Policy
- It may be necessary for us to review and revise these Terms and Conditions. Preksha Yoga reserves the right to review and change these terms and conditions at any time. If revised, changes will be posted on the website.
- Preksha Yoga reserve the right to alter the program or curriculum and to select staff from a pool of qualified teachers depending upon availability per training.
Website Terms & Conditions
The terms ‘Preksha Yoga’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owners of the website whose headquarters are located at Goa, India. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or browser of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The content of the pages only serve to offer general information. This information can be changed without notice.
- We nor any other third party offers any guarantee regarding the specificity, truthfulness or seemliness of the information and content published on this website for a certain purpose. You understand that the information and content can contain inaccuracies of mistakes and we cannot be held responsible for these inaccuracies or mistakes as long as they are permitted by law.
- The use of the information on this website is at your own risk and responsibility.
- The content published at this website belongs to us or is licensed with us.
- The trademarks which are not the property of or licensed with the webmaster are recognised on the website.
- Unauthorised use of the content of this website can lead to insurance claims and/or can be considered a crime.
- The website may contain external links to other websites. These links are only provided for general information. They do not imply that we recommend these websites. We can not be held liable for the content of external links.
- You are not allowed to add a link to this website without the written approval from us.
- Each dispute which arises as a consequent of inappropriate use of the website is subject to Indian Law.