200-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
This course will enable and guide you in your exploration of your personal yogic path and introduce you to a potential journey as a yoga teacher.
Preksha Yoga is rooted in the traditional practice of Hatha Yoga while embracing innovation of the current day, conducting inclusive teachings on yoga asanas, philosophy, anatomy, physiology, mantra chanting, chakras, ayurveda, mudras, kriya, pranayama and meditation.
We are heavily focused on teaching methodology and techniques to ensure our students merge from their ttc into the professional world of yoga as competent, self-assured, poised newly qualified teachers.
Our teachers here at Preksha Yoga aim to bring about a transformational change in their students. With knowledge, skill, patience and empathy they help every student achieve the divinity of yoga.
By enrolling on this course, we will enable and guide you in your exploration of your personal yogic path and introduce you to a potential journey as a yoga teacher.
What you will learn
- 200 hours of intensive Hatha Yoga training over 25 days.
- A well-rounded understanding of 150+ yoga asanas, yogic philosophy, anatomy, physiology, mantra chanting, chakras, ayurveda, mudras, kriya, pranayama and meditation.
- Teaching methodology for multiple asanas to enable you to compose sequences.
- Build confidence as a yoga teacher due to comprehensive teaching methodology class and hands on teaching throughout the course.
- Experience the traditional yogic lifestyle in an authentic yoga ashram in Goa, India.
What you will get
After completion of the course you will receive an internationally recognised yoga teacher certification.
Satsang, Meditation, Chanting Mantras
Lecture (Philosophy, Anatomy)
Facilities at the Ashram
- Dining Area
- Multilingual Staff
- Yoga Shala (School)
- Internet Access
- Parking Lot
- Environment Friendly
- Meditation Garden
- Airport Transfers
- Dry Cleaning